- A request for re-prescription of emollient cream (moisturiser).
- Some haemorrhoids that had been itching for over a week.
- 7 patients with coughs, who think it has 'gone to my chest and I need antibiotics'. it hadn't, they didn't.
- A painful ankle, for the past six weeks. When I enquired about painkillers I was met with a blank look worthy of Victoria Beckham.
- Someone asking for advice on how to claim housing benefit.
- A child with a scratched knee, which even the father admitted he couldn't actually see.
- A nose bleed which had stopped after 5 minutes - 4 hours ago.
Is it just me or is there something wrong here?